Published On: Sat, Jul 27th, 2013

Ashish Kapoor willing for Dekha Ek Khwaab Season 2

Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor, most recently known as Yuvraj Uday Veer Singh from popular Sony TV show Dekha Yeh Khwab, has recently returned to the small screen with Life  OK’s Savitri. We got a chance to catch this busy hunk for a little talk about his new and past role.

You recently joined Life OK’s Savitri, how does it feel being a part of the show?

It feels great; the team is amazing. I love Veer as a character, so everything is going great.

What is one of your favorite scenes so far in Savitri?

My entry, the fighting scene, the scene outside the temple, almost every scene is my favorite.

How is your chemistry with Riddhi Dogra?

Super cool! We are just like buddies and love pulling each others leg and doing masti. But, we are also serious when required.

You were previously seen in Sony TV’s Dekha Ek Khwaab as a prince, and now you are portraying the role of a soldier. Both of these characters are connected to a kingdom setting. What’s the next role for you?

I love to experiment. While the setting is similar, Veer and Uday are very different as individuals. Uday was a prince and had no sword fighting or commands to follow; he was the one giving all the orders like the king. Veer, on the other hand, is a sainik, a mere slave to the king.

Fans of you and Priyal Gor want to see you together on the screen once again.  What are your views on that?

Everyone wants Dekha Ek Khwaab Season 2 and so do I, many people have been asking me to come back.

Writer: Nadia Malik

Editor: Gunia Kaur

About the Author

Displaying 16 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. jazzt says:

ahaan!! something is fishyy *winkkyy winky winkk*

wen d actor n acctress r ready for DEK2 then their fans r super xciteddd

hope d PH n channel gets some sense

2. Mia says:

EKKS!! Ashish Kapoor is such a Hotie! Wish you got a new pic of his too like you got for Priyal 😉 Waiting for Priyal and Ashish to make a comeback together in DEk2 or any other show. Their chemistry was explosive <3

3. Safia says:

Yayy! shu too want DEK season 2…fish!!
    hope DEK season 2 starts soon..

4. azwa says:

i JUST HOPE THAT DEK 2 COMEBACK SOON

5. Ramsha says:

Ashu is amazing as Veer but UdayVeer was something else <3 Miss ManVeer and Ashish-Priyal Together :(

6. Manveer says:

Can we please please have DEK season 2 with Ashish and Priyal? PLEASEEE?

7. annie says:

wow !!!
    fantastic article.
    wish to see ashish kapoor and priyal gor onscreen again.
    they onscreen Jodi rocked the screens and positive if they come back together in any show its going to be a supershow.

8. riya says:

Would be amazing 2 have our Yuvraj Udayveer back with his gorgeous princess Priyal and Ashish u guys rock. Chemistry and good looks combined with sheer talent. What a combination. All the luck.

9. Golf Swing says:

Nice article: Ashish Kapoor willing for Dekha Ek Khwaab Season 2 | TheTellyTimes.com. I wanted to write a small remark in order to say thanks to you for some of the stunning ways you are sharing on this site. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end of the day been compensated with useful content to share with my family. I ‘d point out that many of us site visitors are very fortunate to live in a notable network with many perfect professionals with valuable ideas. I feel truly grateful to have used the web site and look forward to some more fun moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

10. chahat says:

Waiting for Priyal and Ashish to make a comeback together in DEk2 or any other show. Their chemistry was explosive ….i JUST HOPE THAT DEK 2 COMEBACK SOON plzzzzzzzzzz

11. Osman Diana says:

Yes, me too. Is the only serial which I wait of all my soul! Please come back soon Ashish & Priyal in Dekha Ek Khwaab!

12. Osman Diana says:

DEK it was the best show ever! I love you so much Ashish & Priyal, and I hope that you will come back in the DEK season 2. The best couple of the world, Ashish (Uday Veer) & Priyal (Manyata) forever! Is my favorite movie and it will be forever! ManVeer please you come back soon!!! I’m waiting for you every single day! And I hope that DEK 2 will have to more episodes, than the first season, or at least 200 – 250 the episodes, if it is possible, of course.

13. apaksha rathore says:

DEK is the best serial i have ever watched. So u and priyal plzzzzzz…………… come back with season 2 . We all are waiting for uday and manyata .

14. Allarakha says:

Please… please… please… dekha ek khwab season2 sow please…please…please.!!!

15. princess says:

Love the show dekha ek khawab waiting for it season 2please please. please. Come back soon ashish missing you so much